Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I live in my PJ's PLEASE????

I don't know about you, but I have had a hard time getting motivated to do much of anything some mornings.  I don't feel like doing my housework or even my makeup or for that matter I don't feel much like getting dressed some days.  I know maybe that is to much information for some of you, BUT I know as well as I know my own name that I am not preaching to the choir on this one.  I am NOT the only one who has a hard time getting up and getting out of their jammies everyday.  Some days it just hurts too much to drag your body into a bra and tight clothes when your sweats or yoga pants that you slept in are just fine and begging to be left on..  Am I the only one who would LOVE to strangle whoever invented the inhuman contraption  we "sweetly" refer to as the BRA??  Now Fibromyalgia can cause a lot of issues and one of my chief complaints is all over body aches, I also have what I refer to "fever skin".  Have you ever had a high fever?  Do you remember how your skin felt?  It felt like the hair on your arm was being rubbed the wrong way and it was just hypersensitive?  Sort of goosebumpy?  That is how my skin feels all the time, needless to say, bras are not my best friend.  In public I will be a lady and wear the correct under garments, but I promise you this......  The minute I can get out of range of prying eyes..  that baby is off faster than a Popsicle melts in July. 

So am I the only one???


Gentle Hugs- Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment